I Found a lump on my breast and scared!!!! Please HELP!!

Well i had just found this lump about 2 weeks ago and getting freaked out about it. It's a lump on my right breast. I did breast feed for about a month and my son is 3 months now and im just worried i mean its like a pea size, I was supposed to go for an ultrasound but my insurance is done now so i cant go and get it done so that made it even worse. I hope someone has some input please help me!!!

WantBabySoon12

Asked by WantBabySoon12 at 11:49 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its just worth it to get checked out just in case it is they can catch it now and not a yr from now! You have a lil baby to watch grow up!
    Anonymous

• Insurance or not you need to go get it checked out. If you were breast feeding it could just be from that but it's not something to put off. Check with your local city/state agencies to see if you can get on some Medical Assistance or something but get it checked out not just for you but for your baby also or you will drive yourself nuts worry about it and that's not good for you or your baby! Prayers go out to you and wishing you the best of luck in this situation! Your little boy needs his mommy around for a long long time!! *HUGS**
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:54 PM on May. 31, 2009

• you should go to planned parent hood they can refer you to someone at a cheaper rate, or maybe even for free depending on your sitution... I found a large lump in my left breast, and i am waiting to make the appointment to get it checked.. scary i know... Well good luck honey and if you need anyone to talk to please feel free to email me ...
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 3:53 AM on Jun. 1, 2009