Do you watch House?

Did you see the last two episodes? Weren't they really sad?

jennmarie77

Asked by jennmarie77 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2008 in Entertainment

• Yes, I do. I just started watching it and ended up loving it. The last 2 episodes were definatley sad =( I guess we will se what happens next season!
    AllICanBeIsMe

Answer by AllICanBeIsMe at 12:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• Yes, I love House! I missed the last two episodes though. :(
    dahliam

Answer by dahliam at 12:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I love House. I think Huge Laurie, being like 100 years old, is a very sexy man.
    cleverusername

Answer by cleverusername at 3:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I love House! I watched the one episode but missed this past one...bummer....Hugh Laurie is hot!
    sweetmissy_05

Answer by sweetmissy_05 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• I am soo peeved right now!!! Our direct TV repair man/idiot messed up our settings and the tivo did not record my favorite show House!!! I just realized it and I see your post about how good it was....I hate direct tv...I don't hate many things..I hate haters...but I hate em!!! I call them "direct to hell tv"!!! Now I am even more mad at them then I was before. There are sooo few good shows out there and I had to miss this one. Ugggh GRRRRR!!! Guess I will have to wait for the re-runs!!!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 5:08 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Watching it right now on DVD. I don't watch it too much anymore. I got ticked off when they totally obliterated someone's immune system and she died from an infection in a wound cause by a bra hook. I have boycotted since then pretty much lost interest but now, my husband and my older daughter watch every week so hubby and I watch DVDs together to get more of House.
    manna1qd

Answer by manna1qd at 9:31 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• Nope! With baby # 6 on the way I have very little time for t.v.
    6IrishKiddos

Answer by 6IrishKiddos at 2:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• Love, love, love it!!!
    purplemara3

Answer by purplemara3 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• One of my favorite shows. The season finale was heartbreaking. I cried and was shook up for a couple days after it aired. That is good TV--when they can pull you in that far you are emotionally effected by it. Can't wait for August for the next season to start.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:01 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Yes, I watch "House". It is one of my top 5 TV shows. And, yes, the last 2 episodes were sad. They had to leave us with a great cliffhangar!! By, the way, Hugh Laurie is one of the sexiest guys on TV today!
    Tweeby

Answer by Tweeby at 6:03 PM on Jul. 1, 2008