So I'm a new mom of multiples and if anyone could offer any advice or give me help, it would be greatly appreciated!

LylaMaria

Asked by LylaMaria at 11:52 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i just had identical twin boys only 3 months ago so i am still learning. Join a group on here for multiples. A lot of people say, "sleep when the babies sleep", but i know thats easier said than done. Especially if one is awake and the other isnt. To get them on the same schedule, i fed them every 3 hours during the day (make sure you are feeding them together at the same time). Like my schedule was 1,4,7,10...etc. Then to get them to sleep through the night, only feed on demand at night. Mine are 3 months old and slept through the night about a week ago. Believe me, it DOES get better. They dont eat as much after a while, and you can get longer intervals of sleep. I never had anyone to give me advice on twins so it was hard for me. Pacifiers were a life saver for me. My fiance left me when they were 2 months old. Believe me, u CAN do it on your own if you HAVE to. God doesnt give you anything that you cant handle!
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 11:59 PM on May. 31, 2009

• Schedules are great but don't let them go hungry to keep on schedule.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jun. 1, 2009