make up

Does anyone use Neutrogena make up?

I'm pregnant, and trying to find a make up that won't break me out. Cover Girl breaks me out, and so does Almay (or whatever)

Its just the foundation that does it. I only have walmart, or grocery stores where I live, and shipping is way to much to spend on make up that I don't know about. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on May. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Try Avon. I used the Perfect Wear foundation throughout my entire pregnancy and it was great! Its less expensive than most drug store brands and you can have it shipped to your house for free. Just go to www.youravon.com/dhullum and use code fsany for free direct delivery shipping! I use all of the Avon products and really love the foundations!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:03 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I personally don't like neutrogena. I do use bare minerals the one you order in the mail. It is worth it!! I tried it 6years ago when I was pregnant and I fell in love!!! You really can sleep in it and it really works. It is not too expensive it's thirty bucks and they ship it every two months. you can also break up the payments if you want and if you don't need it every two months then you can have it come every three or four. Good luck!
    milf661

Answer by milf661 at 12:15 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I also started using bare minerals while pregnant a few years ago. You can also order it on QVC. They have lower prices the the actual bare minerals website except the starter kit is cheaper on bare minerals.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• mary kay shouldn't break you out. I am trying to sell 24$ to 24 people in 24 hours right now.... so I am offering a 40% disocunt on our products. PM me for products recommendations and info or to order.
    mommy492006

Answer by mommy492006 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have acne prone skin and thought my face would break out more when I was pregnant but I used Bare Minerals. My skin was actually the best when I was pregnant but the makeup is very light, easy to apply, and good for acne prone or oily skin. If you end up not liking it, you can always return it when you order it through QVC and Sephora. They have a starter kit which I paid about $50. the make up will last you a long time though. The other make-up I like is LORAC which you can get online or at Sephora.com but is more expensive. Whatever you use, make sure it is oil free and noncomedogenic so it doesn't clog pores.
    Goodflower

Answer by Goodflower at 7:23 PM on Jun. 4, 2009