Whats your most emberassing moment???

Whether its as a mommy, or while pregnant, or before. Ive got TONS!

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i fell off the ski lift while trying to snowboard and all i could thinkn of was the pokey things skiers use poking me so i was screaming and army crawling with my snowboard attatched freaking out..peed my pants...forever later i realized i was out of the way and when i stopped crawling and looked around EVERYONE on top of the mtn was starring at me and laughing. not child related but def embarrassing.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:06 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• The day I realized I wasn't perfect, after all these years...Damn it!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• The other day i went to get my eyebrows done. I am postpardum and have been having a lot of heat flashes and night sweats etc. I was wearing a tank top and when she was done doing my eyebrows, I got up and the sheet i was laying on had some random wet spots. She was all," Was your hair wet??" And i didnt know what to say. I was like, "it was a little damp" lol. I paid and RAN out of there hahahaha. I can only laugh at it now...
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I think I was 8 or 9 months pregnant. I went to the movies with my SO. It was only a few minutes into the movie and I was feeling gassy and decided to get up and go outside or the restroom. As I was pushing myself out of the chair I farted!! And it was loud. Of course the movie had started and it was a quiet moment! And there was only like 8 or 10 other people in the theater. I wanted to die, but my SO said quickly and loudly, "Sorry babe, it slipped!"

Even though he covered for me, I was still way embarrassed!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Anonymous above me.. that is SO sweet of your husband!
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 12:18 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• anon;17, your guy sounds like a keeper. Any man who would cover for his girl when she is in desperate need is a good one!
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• aww that IS SO SWEET! Id do the same thing.
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• WOW! I am a horrible mom, everytime I let loose and it is LOUD! I always scold my son and say "Alex! OMG, what is with you"? he just laughs and people around us smile like, Oh poor dear he has gas. We both laugh our butts off.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Gigi, you are raising a sweet boy, he seems to be a real chivalrous guy in the making.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2009