i'm not a people person.. sh*t

so my SO befriended some neighbours hes all pissy bcuz i wont come out and hang out with them outside the door.. and drink a lke a damn idiot. i dont like people simple as that.. is that so hard to effin understand? is it bad that i'd rather be in my house.. watching a movie than hanging out with some idiot as people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm the same way. My hubby is a loner too. We don't like to go out. :) We just like each other.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i just dont like people. i hate meeting new people. i hate it. i'd rather be to myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I feel for your husband. My husband is the same way and it is miserable living with a lazy couch potato. He is not very interesting anymore and I want to break the fing TV. I have saved and our home is paid off. It is in my name only and next week he will find the locks changed. His beloved TV and belongings will be in a UHaul for him and he can go hate people all by himself. My kids are very young and cry because my husband won't allow anyone over ever. They will be thrilled when the rules change soon. Good luck with being anti social you may end up not having anyone because of it.
    Anonymous

• lol I hear ya. I'm not a people person either. My SO makes new friends all the time. We have a pool table in our shop out back, so there is constantly people over. My SO will go out there && play pool with them while I sit in the house on the computer or watching tv...lol. I go out there on occasion but not very often. I'm just as content to sit in the house && have some me time. [[people usually come over after the kids are in bed]]
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Why are we this way?

I am the same way by dh he can come or go he don't care, but I'd rather just b with my family all together and don't care too much for childrens parites I know that is not fair but we do go all out for our kids here and they love it. I'd rather it just b us and no one else. Maybe we come from another planet it's not that we don't like people we are just to comfortable with our own lives. When I was younger I had friends or pretend friend they always seemed to stab you in the back somehow I guess I am the way I am now. You are not alone. Hang in there don't anything you don't want to do.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• man i feel bad for you guys....i mean im not a people person either believe me....but the good part is my man is very understanding and when me and him are together its jus me and him and he knows ill let him know if i wanna do somethin with other people...and that makes it easier for me cuz i know im not bein pushed to interact with people i cant stand. so we pretty much keep to ourselves. i love it...he's so good to me and so understanding. but i couldn't imagine how u guys feel...id be mad as hell if i had a man that jus left me alone to myself so he could go out and hang with people knowing thats not what you wanted. adn the more bored id get the more mad id get...so again im so lucky!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• its like i love going out to the park.. or just on day trips but just he US. i hate people coming in my house. when i get home from work and theirs people i my house i kick them out.. i could care less for people you know.. its just he thinks that i need to make new friends.. but he doesnt get that i dont like people!! lol. i'm fine wth the people that are in my life already!! :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I am a social person my hubby is not. His whole family is antisocial! But I love being around people and chatting! Everyone is different and we must embrace those differences.
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 12:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i used to LOVE being around people and since i've had my baby i NEVER want to be around people. I wish i was normal again but i just dont like anyone anymore!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:45 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i have never been a people person unless i was drunk. for the most part i dont even like family/friends in my house...............they never seem to know when to leave
    2barnettkids

Answer by 2barnettkids at 12:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2009