Have you ever used sex toys in bed?

I like my SO just fine without them.
Am i weird???? I have never used one just myself but my x used a vibrator on me a few times. My SO just knows how to touch me! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep, and I am not ashamed to admit it. I don't think there is anything wrong with spicing things up a bit. I have been married for ten years and my dh is cool with the sex toys too. There is nothing wrong with a cockring and a bullet.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:30 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• haha we do. once in awhile its fun to just change it around a bit i like to think
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 12:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with having some "Me" time, guys do it all the time!!! I would suggest that you explore the concept as I am sure you will not be disappointed if you go at it with an open mind as being a natural thing. Also I am sure your SO will enjoy you doing a show for him as I assume he introduced it into the relationship, take the signs and take it to another level girl!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I use them when dh is too tired or working odd hours. We havn't used them together in awhile. I don't need them if he's there. We do use fuzzy restraints and a blind fold though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• We have used toys. After being with someone for awhile it makes it more exciting to spice things up a bit. I would rather use a toy then another weenier any day :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:31 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• we use all kinds of stuff...toys, lotions etc..it spices things up a bit and makes things more fun for both of us. we've been married 7 years, and sometimes things need to be a bit different.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:32 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yup... a LOT! well, on me and that's lately cuz he's gone.... but when he's home it's only when we remember it and aren't so caught up in the moment...
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• lol I am like you, hey i can have with them by myself and its all fun.. But when it comes to me and my DH I really dont want anything to get between that lol.. He just knows how to use his just fine and his mouth lol.. But we do you use sex ropes and wipes, lol oh yeah those are fun.. lol
    LillysMama0308

Answer by LillysMama0308 at 12:32 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• OP here...
    wow a lot of you girls are KINKY! lol.

My man doesnt want sex toys. Or maybe he is just emberassed. But im not closed minded to the idea. I think if he asked i would. Id do ANYTHING for him lol,
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• NO!!!!! But sex toys love to use me.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:39 AM on Jun. 1, 2009