Is there any other moms out there with children that have been sexualilty abused.

autumnsmomma

Asked by autumnsmomma at 12:31 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my children have not been, but i was as a child. what are you wanting to know here?
    2barnettkids

Answer by 2barnettkids at 1:15 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my kids havent
    but i was abused in every way you can think of
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:06 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my childeren havent but i was and my nephew who is only 4 with celerpasly was...its very tramtic he gets really upset if anyone looks at his bug or when u go to change his pull up. my ex's friend son who is 7 was abused he has nightmares and anger issues.
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:10 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Well i need to find out what to expect in later days and how to keep her from talkin about it and having nightmares anyone have ideas?

autumnsmomma

Answer by autumnsmomma at 11:11 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• she will have to atlk about it .if she keeps it in it will only be worse later on in life i can tell you taht from experiance
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009