My baby can read ??

So I am very interessted in grtting that product, but did any of u guys did so already?? and if so , how is it and witch one to get?? Some of them come only with 5 CDS and Wordgames and others with so much more ..There are so many!!

Please help.

Thank u

Ellie.407

Asked by Ellie.407 at 12:38 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Shopping

• I have it. To get the entire set it is like 200 dollars. It comes with 6 dvds, 2 music cds, 7 books, and 5 sets of flash cards. My daughter absolutely loves them. In order for them to work like the advertisement says, you'd need to do it more then the suggested two times a day. I lost my job for a little while and was donig it about 5 times a day and she learned kick, clap, and wave at the age of 6 months. Every baby is different though. If you are interested, its called Baby's can read. Just google it and find out the contact info to order. if you can't find it, let me know. I'll get the info for you.
    USNmomwife

Answer by USNmomwife at 3:07 AM on Jun. 1, 2009