Why dont guys wipe after peeing?????!

I recently learned that they DONT...how weird..and gross to me.
It still dribbles down doesnt it? Even if you shake it, it can still drop onto the penis right?
Im going to teach my boys to use tolet paper when they get potty trained!

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 12:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Health

• yeah what the hell guys, hey there's some piss on my weiner, i'm gonna shake it off so it gets on your toothbrush wifey! Gross men, gross.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:42 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• who cares urine is sterile.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• LOL my husband has a pattern to his shaking! once he was a little off and it got in his eye! He didn't pull his head back like usual.. I laughed SOOOOO hard!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Most public restrooms don't have toilet paper next to the urinal. I agree it's gross that they don't wipe!
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:45 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• That is so funny I tried to get my son to wipe after he pees, my husband said our son is going to b a sissy don't b teaching him that shit. Let him shake it off like we're supposed to. I just let it go.
    and yes it is gross but that is their problem if the dribble starts to show in public...lol that is what they get for not wiping I don't see nothing sissy about alittle wipe. I guess it's a man thing.
    We dabb and they shake....lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:46 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Im not giving head to a guy that doesnt wipe...sterile or not!!!
    And do YOU wipe? Whats the point if its sterile right> eeewwwwwww JMO
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• LOL, imagine if us women just "shook" it off. we'd save forests at a time... but we'd just have piss on our thighs.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I hope you are thinking about this. What do you do when you wipe? You dry the area and spread the urine around.
    I of course wipe. Why? So that it doesn't get my panties wet. Even if a guy dribbles.. its not CLEAN. Its just drying/spreading the urine around. So the pee is still there. So unless you get your guy to wash with soap and water before you give head, that urine is there- its just been dried with toilet paper.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• VERY good point amy :)
    I use wet wipes though. I know it doesnt take it all off, but i like to think so lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 12:58 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I know a lesbian couple who when their five year old boy went to spend the night at his uncles house, the little boy wiped after he peed in the potty. The uncle just shook his head and said, "now you know why little boys need dads" LOL They loving told this story to all of their friends.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 1:02 AM on Jun. 1, 2009