What are some jobs out there that are real yet some of us might not know of them?

There is a position for provider verification. It is where a person with the insurance company verifies the providers information, licensing, credentials ect. This is what the person deals with all day.
Another one I know of is tube system repairperson. Some times we don't think of all the different jobs are out there. I am looking for a job and have just started going to different companies websites looking for job openings. There are some interesting ones.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• i just applied for a job to help train military folks with special ops
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:05 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Hi
    This isn't a job but a business which helps with tax writeoffs at the end of the year.

http://www.arnola.acnrep.com

You are simply providing services to people that they are already paying for. No products or inventory. Debt free company endorsed by Donald Trump. You would have your own Verizon, AT&T, Alltell, Nextel, Direct TV, Dish TV, ADT Home Security, Local/Long Distance and Digital Video Phone stores. No one else has the video phone. Please check this out and let me know if you would like more information.

Good Luck and God Bless
    Residuals4U

Answer by Residuals4U at 1:16 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs & clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com. The owner is Tracey Wallace.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, cover letters, job search strategy & interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 9:53 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Hey Momma,
    Have you thought about working a home business? This company is different than any other company out there. take a look. http://www.efusjonenergyclub.com/flv/fulllength.html

Here is my site if you want more info www.myefusjon.com/AmmyWilkins
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 3:14 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• www.24hourtour.net/jeannep
    jmpal9

Answer by jmpal9 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2009