How many time a month is normal?

how many time a month are you intimate with your hubby? and how many times do YOU think is normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• probably averages out to 2 times a week, maybe a little more maybe a little less. i don't think i consider anything normal b/c everyone is different and it depends on what else is going on in your life at the time....
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:50 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yeah we usually have sex 5 or 6 times a month but it if usually all in one week. But that was before i got PG no now its.... once in a blue moon! :)
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 12:52 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I think it depends where you are in your relationship. Obviously newlyweds are going to be more sexually active than people who have been married 20 years. Similarly, we are TTC, so we are having sex every other day at least (when he's actually here..) but if we weren't I would think it'd be more like 2-3 times a week. We have only been married for a year though.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:53 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• when he's home at least once a day but usually more. i have NO idea how many times/wk... at least 10
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• per month?? anywhere from 8 - 20, I guess. It depends what all is going on that month && how stressed out or tired we are.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:00 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• me and my hubby average 50 + times a month but i think most people do 2 or 3 times a week ! my hubby i just always wanting me and well of course me too I'm lucky!!! =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I don't think there is really a "normal" amount either. There are so many deciding factors: the people in the relationship, stress, energy, age, time, etc.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I would say at least everyday! You have to stay connected and if you don't have it everyday it starts getting less and less till it is no more! I would say you could skip a day if you were extra busy and tired or sick or something.
    milf661

Answer by milf661 at 1:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I read that in your 20s it's something like 3-4 times a week, in your 30s it's twice a week. (In a heterosexual marriage.)

At this point in my life - busy tired mama of four kids 6 and under - I'm thinking that every other day or every 3 days sounds ideal and workable. Dh thinks that twice a week is about the max for us, he'd rather spend the other time talking or connecting in another way. The past year we've been at about once a week, which bothers me and I miss having more frequent intimacy, but honestly, I tend to sleep in now instead of get up bright and early for nookie. Dh works third shift, pretty much our only kid-free alone time is when he comes home from work at freaking dawn. I've developed a bad habit of hitting the snooze instead of greeting him at the door wearing nothing but a smile. LOL
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 1:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• we have sex 15-20 times a month.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 1:05 AM on Jun. 1, 2009