whats the best gift u ever gave ur dh or so?

And don't say your kids! I'm searching for gift options, I wanna get him something but have No idea what! We don't usually get each other lavish gifts! I want something more than a stuffed animal and less than a new car lol any ideas? Tell me about gifts u gave ur dh or so that they absolutely cherish!

luschram

Asked by luschram at 1:05 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• i gave him dog tags w/our daughters foot prints and birth info on it. and will be sending him ones w/our sons for fathers day since hes deployed and was deployed when our son was born. he loves them and wears them all the time. he gets new jammies every xmas and loves those too b/c he doesn't buy his own so he loves that i get him new ones b/c the old ones are worn out. you could do the kids handprints too, either in plaster or on paper and framed.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:07 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• A great Blow Job. I have given him lots of "things" But the things he remembers are the great blow jobs. Sorry if it is crass, but he is a man of simple pleasures.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my hubby tells me things he hasnt' been able to find or wants.. and if he tells me over and over and over i ignore it but if he says it like 2-3 times in 6 mos I find that and wrap it for him. Shocks him EVERY time!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• A book or calendar (or something) of sexy pictures of yourself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i had the inside of his wedding band engraved with "you're still the one" on our 10 year anniv. i think it was the best, i don't know about him though! LOL!! it is the simple crass things they love!
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 1:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my SO would probably say his pool table. It's what I got him for Valentine's Day this year. He LOVES to shoot pool && his crazy ex-wife cut his other one up with his saws all when they split up. but I have gotten him little things too && it always amazes him b/c usually all he has to do is mention that he would like to have something && if I have the extra money I will go get it. He said nobody has ever done near as much as I have for him.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• He told me recently the best gift I ever got him was the GPS I got him for the car for Xmas last year. We can't use it now where we are, but he still loves the thing LOL.
    LeoneLover13

Answer by LeoneLover13 at 6:17 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I would say a gun or a 4 wheeler. The 12 gauge is beautiful, but the 4 wheeler is a lot of fun & it's a workhorse.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:32 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Hi Lu....I got him a photo book from www.shutterfly.com 30$ you get to design the cover and back and the whole look of each page, the descriptions, how many photographs per page. It was AWESOME! You should try it. Just upload photos from your computer, basically. I think that was a good one.

Another one is www.imagekind.com you have an awesome photo put on a frame of your choice. I got one for like 25$ that was just gorgeous of DH and our son..it's so cute.

I got him a 99$ waterfall giant canvas picture from Fred Meyer, he loves nature. I've also given him a massage (tix for a massage) which he liked. One time I sent him flowers in a hot rod car to his work (actually I think it was a plant)...I've also given him personalized picture mugs/travel mugs (kodak website or shutterfly and so on). Ummmmm...I'll think of more.
    bablondie

Answer by bablondie at 1:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• A weekend or overnight trip out of town in a suite somewhere with a jetted tub, hot tubs, and maybe couples massages is an awesome idea: set up babysitting ahead of time, but I don't know if that can be accomplished or not! But it is one cherished gift to be able to have a romantic night or two away from kids! Bed and breakfasts galore in the San Juan Islands and a short ferry ride over!

A surprise dinner out is really fun: just arrange babysitting. The Melting Pot, a fondue place is awesome and you can get lobster to dip and at the end: end up with chocolate fondue (fruit to dip in the melted chocolate). Or if he likes seafood: McCormick and Schmick's in Seattle (fish house). Or something like that.

A digital frame is also an awesome gift..where he can upload family pics and take them to work on a digital camera frame. Guys love electronic stuff, usually.
    bablondie

Answer by bablondie at 1:26 AM on Jun. 3, 2009