Anyone else experience this after D&C HELP!

I had a D&C for a missed miscarriage about 7 weeks ago. At about 5 weeks I had the TINIEST bit of blood thought AF was starting, then nothing about 5 days later it happened again... then NOTHING. I still have yet to have a period but have had all the symptoms and I'm 100% sure I'm not pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i did as well. my doc said it was normal and it was just my bodies way of readjusting from the miscarriage and that i could expect to not have a period but light spotting on and off for about a month to two months. that is why they recommend waiting a few months before TTC again b/c you're body has to readjust to not being pregnant.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My goodness! I just want this to all be over. I know it may sound stupid but I would be SO happy to be able to finally see it come and feel "normal" again. Thank God it can be normal though... I'm concerned about possible scarring even though it was my first one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 1, 2009