OK.... So What Was the weirdiest most stupid argument you ever had?

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME HILARIOUS STORIES. I WANT TO LAUGH. LOL!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• hubby and i argued one night over what color a shirt was. he kept insisting it was black i was telling him it was navy blue (he had to have a black shirt to PT in and it wasn't black i didn't want him to get in trouble b/c his command was stupid and would have flipped if he'd worn it in) so he ended up wearing it anyways (he didn't know i snuck another BLACK shirt in his bag for when they said something) and getting told it wasn't black it was navy and he had to go home to change. he called and asked me to find a black shirt and i was like check your bag, now who was right? ya very dumb argument but i was right! then there was the time we fought over what is considered well done for steak, he ordered his steak med well and was mad when it was pink i was like thats what med well is, he said no med well is cooked through and well is black on the outside. i was like no black is burnt! after 10 mins i asked for a menu to show CONT
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• him the description of rare, med rare, med well and well and then he still said it and i were both wrong. ya we are both very stubborn people....
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:35 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• me and my boyfriend have hilarious arguements all the time... mainly i start them because i'm pregnant and hormonal, so i usually end them with really stupid things, too. like the other day i told my boyfriend that he was acting like a girl and needed to take some midol or "come out of the closet" because if he was gay it would give him a good exuse to be all "attitudey". yes, i used the word "attitudey" in an arguement LOL. hope this at least made you smile :P
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 1:38 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• We argued over who would make the pancakes. I got pissed because he was doing it because it is my job (it's a pattern and I'm autistic and he broke the pattern so I freaked).
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• We argue over tone of voice all the time. We also argue over whether or not we are yelling- when we have this argument we always end up yelling! The other big one is whether or not we already told the other something as in "I told you that yesterday", "you did not", "I can't help it you don't listen" "How can I listen when you never told me?" Ugh!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:35 AM on Jun. 1, 2009