labor pain confused with baby kicks

this may be dumb question, but has anyone not been sure if u were having labor pains or if the baby was just kicking very hard in a weird postion? this my first baby just worried about everything and i 36 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Labor pains feel like a tighting around your stomach and come a go in a pattern. I would say that the baby is not kicking in a pattern type.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I did that alot with my daughter and im a first time mom too.But trust when your in real labor you will know!Are you having any bleeding or any other symptoms?And they could be braxton hics...Where are you feeling them at?
    Kaylinsmommy09

Answer by Kaylinsmommy09 at 1:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• kicking is a cinch compared to labor. Labor is like menstrual cramps but intensified A LOT!

Answer by admckenzie at 2:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2009