What are some ways to help my daughter potty train?

She's learning and she makes good progress, but sometimes it seems as if she is regressing.

nosoftkid24

Asked by nosoftkid24 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Children do that. It's perfectly normal. Just keep encouraging. If she makes good pregoress most of the time and she is still only 2 i wouldnt worry about it.

I made a sticker chart for my son. Of course, i also started him at an age that most parents consider early.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:20 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• mine is 3, i tried at 2 but she wasn't ready at all and would freak out. but she still regresses sometimes, i just make sure she gets lots of high 5s and stuff like that when she goes on her own. shes almost fully potty trained, she wears pull ups at night and if we are going to a store b/c she may or may not have an accident in the car or while in the store. but when she is having a bad day i just tell her its ok and to try to make it to the potty next time. i try not to get upset with her when she doesn't make it b/c i don't want her to feel bad about it, i want it to be something she does b/c she wants to not b/c she feels she'll disappoint me if she doesn't so i guess i mean just alot of encouragement.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my name is Alicia i read the potty train book to my daughter who is 3 and is fully potty trained that i sell from discovery toys.
    www.discoverytoyslink.com/AliciaGoldstein
    aliciag7872

Answer by aliciag7872 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 3, 2009