Where the heck is the G-Spot and how exactly does one orgasm from it?

mamawilson112

Asked by mamawilson112 at 1:32 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• the g-spot is approx 1-2 inches in, on the "roof" of the vagina, so up towards your belly. its right near your bladder, so when stroking it you can feel like you have to pee. i've never had a g-spot orgasm though. i just know thats where it is lol
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 1:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• It's a ridgy feeling thing. Stick your finger up there and you can feel the ridges yourself. It can't swell up so you can have an orgasm until the clit is stimulated so get big daddy to work that little knob so when you are all excited he can pump with the pipe inside and make her go WOW! I couldn't get one until a couple of yrs ago. I got it accidently with a Jackrabbit vibrator. I had no idea they existed but glad they do. I still can only get them with the toy but that's ok. They are so intense and much better than a clit orgasm if you ask me. You can google "how to get (or give) a g spot orgasm"

Answer by admckenzie at 2:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• sexinfo101.com has some great information about it && how to stimulate it so that you can have a g-spot orgasms && yes they are great!!
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Well personally I like when my hubby goes anal. I know that sounds yukky but it's so great! We do it where we are laying facing the same direction in a spooning position and I raise my leg enough so he can reach around and play with my clit..OMG that's the best EVER!!! Good Luck! G-Girl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009