Have you NEVER been called a B*tch or called someone else one?

Come on girls, I have never met anyone that has NEVER been called a bitch or called someone else one. It is simply a word. Nothing more, nothing less.

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 1:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ive been called a B but by friends, they say their joking but I know their not...LOL IDK

Ive called a man a B...I only did it because I knew it would piss him off as much as I was pissed off.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 1:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Only on Cafemom. In real life and in other forums I have never been called that. I hang out with classy and great people I guess. The three people on Cafemom were simply moms who did not like I am a Christian and harrassed me for a while. I prayed for them being I am so rude and such a female dog.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• LOL anon :57. Cute!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:59 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yes and yes.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:59 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Not twice. :) I find the word bitch to be really distasteful. Some choose to throw it around and not think anything of it. I don't know. I use it really really selectively. I hate swearing, but am guilty of using it.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:03 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I have only been called a bitch in anger by my sister when she was drunk. Probably still is drunk and living on the streets. I have been called bitch as a joke when I say something scandelous or smartass among friend but that is rarely and I can take it as a joke. In anger though, it hurts my feelings because I am not a bitch.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Words don't bother me, but I can be very bothered and hurt by WHO is saying them.

If someone I don't know or don't care about calls me a bitch, I'll thank them for the compliment and then show them how much of a bitch I can be. But if someone who means a lot to me was to say it, I would be very hurt and I would feel betrayed.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 2:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yes!!! I work at a prison.... so it's a term used everyday for females.... and I am also guilty of calling ppl names... haven't in quite a while, but no one is perfect right?
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 2:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• :O)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:21 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yes!!!!!!!! a million times .but not someone elses name i can imagine how hurtfull that can be .
    missnana151

Answer by missnana151 at 2:26 AM on Jun. 1, 2009