Postpartum depression?

I feel like I'm doing fine most of the time but I feel like I don't care about most of the things I cared about before and I don't even care for being around my friends at all. I still feel hormonal and think everything my SO says is mean. Oh my I used to not care about much and now I freak about everything!!

dbodani

Asked by dbodani at 2:06 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Health

• ya, i had it too. that's what started my entire antidepressants routine. I used to just sit and yell at my hubby, then cry and then freak out some more. i didn't want to be around him sometimes and would sit with my baby girl in her room and either fall asleep or play with her. I never wanted people over but my hubby brought them over anyways and after a few drinks i would be all right (no saying it's gunna take it away! Or advising to drink it away!!!) but after they all left it was SO much worse... everything he said like "great, shes crying again!" felt like a hit at me... when he was just mad that we could spend time together like we used to. But that one little sentence made me feel like he hated her. Like he dispised me and hated her.... which completely blew EVERYTHING out of porportion. Does this sound like what you're feeling???
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i was the same way. atfter my frist baby i was not depressed. i got over it very fast. but now after my second baby it still seems like i have it . and its been over 1 year. the doctors say it seems like more stress. family seems like its still Postpartum depression and say my homeones are still every where, one minute im fine and th next im freaking out yelling and sreaming at any more.
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 9:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i start school back up today. im hoping that will help so im not just stuck in the house with no one to talk to all day
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 11:44 AM on Jun. 1, 2009