HAS ANYONE EVER EXPERIENCED A SEPARATED STOMACH MUSCLE DURING AND AFTER PREGNANCY?

BECAUSE i STILL LOOK PREGNANT AND i HATE IT, PREGNANCY EVEN GOT ME AN UMBILCAL HERNIA WHICH I JUST HAD SURGERY FOR IT 4 DAYS AGO, I HAD MY SON BACK IN 2005 GAINED 80 POUNDS CAUSE OF THE BLOOD PRESSURE MEDICATION I WAS TAKING SIDE EFFECTS WAS SWELLING, SO IT MADE ME GET TONS OF STRETCH MARKS ALL OVER PLUS HEMMORROIDS, AND MY ARMPITS GOT DARKER AND NOT TO MENTION THE SIDE OF MY NECK. PLUS I ALSO HAD GESTATIONAL DIABETIS AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IF I WOULD OF KNOWN I WOULD OF NEVER HAD KIDS NOW I'M STUCK WITH WEAK MUSCLES IN MY TUMMY AND EVEN THOUGH 4 YRS HAVE PASSED I STILL LOOK 6 MONTHS PREGNANT ITS HORRIBL! WHAT CAN I DO? I'VE ALREADY EXERCISED AND TRIED DIETS AND NOTHING HELPS, I ASKED THE DR. IF A TUMMY TUCK WOULD HELP BUT HE SAYS NO BECAUSE ITS WEAK MUSCLES THAT I HAVE, AND THAT I WOULD NEED A MESH BUT I'M AFRAID OF THAT BECAUSE IVE READ IT BRINGS LOTS OF COMPLICATIONS IN THE LONG RUN:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• No answers yet