Why is when I clean a room it's messed back up in less than an hour???

It never fails I clean the house and it's messed up again before I get to enjoy it....(sigh). Just wondering.

luvmygrlz

Asked by luvmygrlz at 2:44 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I totally understand. I do dishes and think they are all done and by the time we go through the house BAM there is another load gathered. Oh gosh don't get me started on the mysterious laundry. You work all day thinking all the clothes are done and POOF there is another 2 loads waiting to be done...out of no where. I think its gremlins.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:58 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• lol ahhh, the joys of motherhood. don't worry I feel the same way, && if it's not the kids, it's my SO. I feel like that's all I do anymore.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 2:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yup... i understand that! I really hate how I get all the dishes done and washed but 10 minutes later there are 4 more!! or I just finished the laundry and there are 3 loads suddenly! Or when it comes to vaccuming... it's like i can never get my house clean to where i want it... sadly, i gave up and clean a room a week! lol sounds pretty bad but it's just me and my daughter. We kinda move room to room on a weekly basis.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• You must need the practice. :) Dh and I were talking about the same thing today. You aren't alone.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 2:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• cause you have kids. ain't it great? at least that's a good excuse for having a mess. not like it's cat poop and pizza boxes up to your knees.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:55 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I so agree 07lilmama, Everytime I vacuum, I swear an hour later there are all these crumbs && little pieces of whatever it is, everywhere again!!
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I feel like if I started on one side of my house, I could make my way to the OTHER side, then just turn around and start again. I swear, the garage stays the cleanest.
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 10:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• aaah.......a mothers work is never done.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:09 PM on Jun. 1, 2009