You know you do!

Do you pee in the shower?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL oh ya! but for a good reason! If i get out, i'd have to dry myself off before sitting on that toilet and making it dripping wet! And once that warm water hits ya.........
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:03 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• OMG, I laughed sooo hard at this...
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yep.
    sometimes i poop in the shower lol
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 3:11 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• oops i forgot to be anon in the last message so here i am again. i am kidding. yikes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Or better yet does HE pee on you in the shower?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 3:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yes i always do lol
    Anonymous

• Yes I do. I save a gallon of water that way. See I am going green and helping the earth :D
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Nope. I can't. I just can't. I tried one time, but I can't. It's too weird for me not to do it in the toilet...
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 3:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i totally always pee in the shower!! saving toilet paper and the water from flushin the toilet..its a win-win!!

a couple week ago i was getting my daughters shower ready for her (shes 5), and she got in and like 2 minutes later she yelled MOM I HAVE TO PEE!! so i went in there..usually she goes before she gets in the shower, but i guess she forgot, so anywho i told her to just ygo in the shower..she thought it was the funniest thing in the world, she was like "really mom??" and im like yaa,,so she stood there laughing hysterically, she looks at me with a straight face, and says mom i cant!!! hahaha so i started laughing it was so cute!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:37 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yep sure do. damn near every time I get in there. lol
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2009