Can my husband Cum in me now that I have the mirena birth control?

My hubby and I enjoy the feeling of worry free sex and now that I have this new birth control Im wondering if we can go back to that because this time I don't want to get pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• hmmm..Well.. I'm on the IUD.. just copper.. the Morena made me depressed from the small amount of hormone it emitts.. Anyway.. My husband still pulls out because we don't trust the IUD after 3 years. Not sure why, but I've always thought the IUD makes you spontaneously abort.. So I have it but we try not to even let conception happen. My friends laugh but.. I can not take hormonal birth control because I am soo sensitvie, so the IUD is a back up method if he pulls out too late.
    scout575

Answer by scout575 at 3:16 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yes he can. I've had mine for 2 years now && I still never let my ex b/c I was scared, but my current SO has been doing it pretty much since we've been together [[9 mos]] && I haven't had any pregnancy scares.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Well, that's the whole *point* of having the Mirena! And it will be more effective than pulling out.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:14 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Well, that's the whole *point* of having the Mirena! And it will be more effective than pulling out

ditto to this! Why even get a FOREIGN object ( that is releasing hormones) placed in your body if you do not trust it's effectiveness.. This is also a question that should have been answered by the doctor providing you with the information. Mirena is 99.0 percent effective in preventing pregnancy where the pill is 99.7. pull out with spermicides is only 71 percent efficay of typical use.
    Anonymous