what do you use in your kitchen to eliminite food odors after you cook?

I try all kind of candles and it does'nt help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i use febreeze and open the front and back windows so it can blow the odor right through the house. Plus my house gets so hot from using the oven or stove it NEEDS to cool off!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:18 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Vinegar. it is a deoderazer and the smell of the vinegar itself will disappear as the vinegar evaporates.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:20 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Try cleaning really well and opening windows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I spray orange oil

Answer by rkoloms at 5:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If you have a garbage disposal try vinegar. Put about 1cup in drain and let it set. Then (if you have any) 1 cut up orange. run cold water and turn on disposal. If you don't have a disposal try opening the windows in kitchen and placing a air freshener there. I try not to spray any thing in the kitchen due to the residue left at times on the counter surfaces....

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:20 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i always leave out a little saucer or dip bowl full of vinegar when im cooking and something burns or the smell just lingers. its worked great for me.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 10:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2009