what would you do???(update)

okay i asked eairlier what i should do if i got hurt at walmart, and fist of all i was not looking to sue, i just wasnt sure about how to go through everything. i called walmart and let them know that i was going into the hospital and i just got back, they said that i have a minor concution and trama and bleeding in the back of my head, they still let me go home but gave me meds and if anything gets worse then i have to go back right away and they will hospitalize me. i also have pulled ligaments that support the spine. i do want them to pay for my bills though because they did not have a floor sign anywhere and i was hurt, not just oh im hurt give me money, but i am hurt and have to miss work, which will hurt my family. i am a hard worker and have been working my but off since i was 15. this is BS. i have to have my hubby wake me up every 2 hours to make sure i dont get any worse.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 3:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you was injured on wamart property they are liable for your medical bills. This is why they have insurance, the same as home owners insurance. Did you inform someone there when you fell that you were inured or that you fell? They are responsible for injuries there.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:00 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Agree with Ronjwake, did you inform them and have them file an accident report? The have insurance for this reason. SHit happens. Definitely tell the hospital that it is an accident. Here is the thing though. If it is an accident it falls on YOU to do all the follow up with insurance ect. If you don't and it becomes too late to file the claim for insurance purposes because you didn't follow up, you will be held liable. So have your lawyer contact walmart for you.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 4:06 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• yeah i filled out a report and before i went to the hospital i called them to inform them that i was going that way they new why i was going, that way they have it on file that i went because i fell there. i am so pissed i have to take off work now because these dumb people dont know how to put up a gosh darn sign. so i am losing money because of them. its not like i want to sue them i just want them to know that this is BS. i fell like 3 or 4 time just trying to get back up after i fell. it took 3 people to help me get back up. i am sorry for ranting, i am just so pissed i hurt so bad right now and i have to miss work. if i dont get payed for work then i cant freakin pay my bills. uhhhhhhh i am just so pissed right now
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 4:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• they need to pay your medical bills and reimburse you on lost income
    2barnettkids

Answer by 2barnettkids at 5:03 AM on Jun. 1, 2009