So it's 4:24am and I'm thinking it may be easier to just stay up...

I have to be up at 7 to get everyone started. I had a great nap this afternoon and had a lot of energy later in the evening. I'm a little tired now and think it may be easier to just stay up, all nighter, then to go to bed, crash and have a horrible time getting out of bed in the morning.
What would you do?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 4:24 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol im debating the same thing, i dont have to wake up with kids but my two month old will be up around 8 or so and its now 5:30 here.... she just fell asleep and i have been up since 3..... i like pulling all nighters sometimes.... lol if u wanna chat message me, ill be up..
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 5:35 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• stay up allnight! but i like to pull allnighters... i do it frequently
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• It's 1:30 in the morning here. I'm debating whether or not to mop my kitchen and hallway floors. LOL

I would say maybe an all-nighter would be good, just make sure you have a full pot of coffee :)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 4:39 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i am pullin an all nighter since it is now 4am here, the kids will all be up at 7 or so, but its goin to make for a long day *sigh* oh well
    2barnettkids

Answer by 2barnettkids at 5:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2009