should i be scared of a second anencephaly pregnancy??

This is my third pregnancy. my first pregnancy i had an anencephic pregnancy....... i was 5 mnths preg when the ultrasound tech told me wat was wrong and the next day they had to induce labor cuz they said the baby didnt form a brain and something was wrong with the spine. they also told me they found down syndrome in my blood. i was thinking its probably bcuz the baby didnt have a brain...... no one in my fam or my fiances fam has down syndrome.... its not genetic......... i am now 5 mnths preg.....at 4 mnths i had a ultrasound the tech viewed my babies brain spine, heart, everything.........she said everything was fine and my amnio was excellent. should i be worried about down syndrome??? bcuz ur 5 mnth ultrasound is when u find out about any disorders or malfunctions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You should try to relax. Worrying about it isn't going to change the outcome one way or another. It isn't good for you or your baby to stress. Until you know if you are going to have a baby with down syndrome or not just focus on being healthy and having a healthy baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2009