Pelvic pains

so ive been getting these really sharp pains like right on the front of my pelvic bones and at times they shoot down my vaginal region... but the pains arent up inside my vagina.. if that makes since?
idk what it is though and the pains are so bad that if im walking i like fall to the ground =[
i know its not from him punching or moving down there cuz i get those pains and these are nothing like those...

any one know what they are?

mrsdemchuck

Asked by mrsdemchuck at 4:59 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if they feel like tightening pains, like a real bad poop and cramp pain, than its prob contractions... if its just pelvic pressure and pain than its most likely the way the baby is sitting depending on how far along you are.... i had BAD pelvic pains for about three weeks before i had my daughter... i swoooooore i was in labor because of how bad they were... there would be off and on though... like one day it would be annoying pain but i could stand it and the next day it would be like i couldnt even walk because i felt like she was gonna either fall out of me or my hips were going to shatter lol.... how far along are you?.... if anything, call your doc or go into triage and get checked just for piece of mind ya kno...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 5:33 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm having the exact same problem. I made a post about it yesterday. I was told it's normal. I'm going to mention it at my appt. next week. I'm 24 weeks. How far along r u?
    Maya09

Answer by Maya09 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• im 37 weeks
    mrsdemchuck

Answer by mrsdemchuck at 1:30 PM on Jun. 1, 2009