How can I make myself more fertile?

My husband and I are trying for our 4th baby hoping for a little girl this time since him and I have only had 2 boys and I was on the shot about a year ago but I only had one shot I have yet to get pregnant and we have sex like rabbits any suggestions? Also how can I make our sex life a little more interesting and does anyone have any tips on getting rid of extra skin?

MRS.GARVERT

Asked by MRS.GARVERT at 5:21 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• as far as you wanting to try and have a girl try having sex 1-2 days BEFORE ovulation. always worked for me i have 4 girls and 3 boys. all my boys were concieved on ovulation day.

as far as sex life being more intersting for the both of you, try new positions, and different places besides the bedroom.

extra skin... well that depends where it is at. belly? arms? you can try some weight lifting to tone it up, belly ...try some major sit ups or crunches. usually it is hard to get rid of extra skin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• dont have sex all the time. try just doing it every other or every third day. if you do it to much you kill his sperm count because his body doesnt have enough time to reproduce enough. hope that helps
    fakeitg00d

Answer by fakeitg00d at 5:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• try taking a prenatal vitamin, eating healthier, avoid things like smoking and drinking, get in some exercise...just have fun with it and dont stress...try different positions, and have alot of foreplay. Oh and dont have sex every day because your partner needs to haved time to build his swim team back up...LOL! Fertilty specialist recommend every other day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2009