piercing..(clit hood)

i got my clit hood pierced about 3 weeks ago, and its healed and wanting to change it out now. the only concern i have is.. im not sure what way to insert the new piercing. it a vertical piercing with a straigh barbell in it now. sounds like a stupid question i know but im asking if anyone has it done, do you insert it through the top or from the bottom? i cant see where the hole would be to insert through the bottom. i mean do you have to lift the skin up to insert it from the bottom or what? lol i know it soudns silly, i just dont want to take it out and not be able to get the other jewlery inserted bc my dumbass cant get it in. lol!
i have sat ehre and though maybe if i insert it through the top and let the other end slide thru the bottom, that might work, but again, im not sure. thanks for any advice!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why don't you call the place you got it done and ask them. Im sure they would know. Right!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i am pretty sure they would know yes, your right. but right now its early and they are not open and i was about to cahnge it out. so i thought maybe someone on here might know before they actually opened.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I always slid it under. The skin is pretty thin so you can kind of see where the bar is in relation to the hole. Kind of hit and miss and fish around. You'll get it. I would also not go without jewelery for too long. That skin heals really quickly for birthing purposes and the hole closes up rapidly. I left it out for a few hours and it already started closing. I had to jam the bar in once. Hurt pretty badly, I must say.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 1, 2009