Does anyone get freaked out using the towels, washcloths, and sheets in a hotel? Or am I just wierd?

We went on a wonderful vacation this weekend, and stayed in a wonderful hotel!

And I DO USE THEM, but I just wish they were one time use disposable or something. lol

I was using the wash cloth and thought, someone else has used it probably for this very thing, blahhhh.....

Am I alone?

I also wondered about moms who wont buy used cloths for their kids, b/c they think its gross.....do they think this is gross too, its kinda the same thing, except worse, in my book.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we bring our own towles to hotels and i will not buy used clothes lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:06 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i uderstand how you feel about the towels/rags and used clothes. i am the same way. i dont use or purchase anyting used at all. you NEVER know whats on them washed or not!
    i dont trust towels and rags at hotel/motels. not even the sheets and blankets on the beds. i usually bring my own sheets, pillows and blankets.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I bring my own towels and wash cloths and for the sheets and blankets i check them really good. I have worked in a hotel before and helped cleaned rooms before and there's some nasty shit that house keepers will do to hurry up and get there rooms done. Sorry i didn't want to freak you out anymore.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• No, I dont think about it. I usually stay in a nice enough hotel that I feel comfortable in. Now I do CHECK everything, but usally the towels and washclothes are clean and smell like bleach. They sanitize those things. I do feel weird about the bed comforters so I just use the blankets provided. We stayed in the Hilton in Memphis in March and it was super nice. Better than my own bed. Im not a germaphobe or OCD or anything so usually when travelling with 4 kids....bringing MORE suitcases full of towels is the last thing on my mind.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:35 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I think about it, but I have more of a problem with walking barefoot on the floors. That just grosses me out, so I always make sure I'm wearing shoes or socks.
    Butterfly872

Answer by Butterfly872 at 9:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Hotels creep me out more than clothes. At least I can wash clothes. Some people are such snobby bitches.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:16 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• No I don't think about it. They use hot water and bleach when they wash their towels/wash cloths and sheets. I don't pack my own beddding or towels when I travel. That's too much work. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• No
    BSFreeMama

Answer by BSFreeMama at 10:14 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• The towels no they always look and smell clean. The bed spread and blankets however YUCK, we fold them up and bring our own.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:10 AM on Jun. 1, 2009