dont know what to do???

i have lost all my friends and am about to loose my job(fortunatly i only work a couple hours)my daughter has been strickly hanging around with one girl,i think she is becomming a real bad influence on her.she is getting real fresh.the mother and daughter of the girl my daughter and i used to be friends with dont talk to us any more since the soccer incident.the girl grabbed my daughter and scratched her and threw her down.she apologized.it was alright but obviosly the mother didnt think so.why is all this bad happening to me at once..what did i do.no bashing please....why i am putting this under religion i dont really know

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 8:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Ive read about the incident with your daughter when you posted it before in another group. As for why this is happening to you....Lifes like that. THings just happen. What do you mean about being put under this religion? I dont understand that question. What religion do you feel youre being put under? Dont hang on to this relationship with this girl and her mom. Just move on. Im sorry their not friends anymore, but you and her are capable of making new friends. Shake the dust off your feet. Is she saying bad things about you or bothering you in any way or is it just that she wont speak to you?
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• she is saying bad things and talking about me...i meant put it under the heading of religion and beliefs...since it really doesnt have anything to do with that...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 8:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I don't know exactly what happened with your daugther and the other girl, so I can't really speak about that. I do know, however, if it is the mother who is talking bad about you IT'S NOT YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the one who needs to resort her priorities. If any apology has been made and accepted, it should be let go. I remeber when I was a teenager, there was an incident with a friend and the friend's mom called my mom and cussed her out and told her I was a liar and I needed to apoplogize. Come to find out, someone else had done what I was being accused of. Moral of the story: the truth always comes out. Don't let it get to you. You'll make it. Things are just sticky right now. They get that way for all of us.
    Maybe you put the question here hoping that some of us spiritual mommies would be able to give you some encouragement?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:36 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• if she is a bad influence, take her away from her now. your her parent, it doesnt matter if she hates you for it...thats your job
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 1, 2009