OMG did he** freeze over?? i woke up still in shock lol.

ok my dh makes me wait and wait for something in the end i end up doing it myself and then he would say i was gonna do that this weekend (yeah right i have been waiting 3 months ) so yesturday my dh comes home and decides todays the day he brought in pallets to put in basemnt ( it floods ) and take the boxes that have been in our sunroom and put them in the basement, he hung up shelfs in the sunroom and kept repeating maken a room for mommy maken a reading room for mommy lol. my fav maken a santuary for mommy. he helped clean it out and everything. and he hung some pictures in our living room ( horse hair plaster stinks for hangin things ) but decided i waited long enough and he did all this by himself i didnt even ask. i stoped asking long ago lol. OMG im in shock maybe he's cheating on me lol. so how long does it take your dh/so to do things for you? or are u still waiting?

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 8:37 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Well hell hasn't frozen here yet, I'm still waiting for my husband to put up our satellite dish, I better not have to wait 3 months.

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 8:46 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I 'm still waiting for him to fix my air condition.angry

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I asked my husband friday night to clean the yard and mow. It didn't get done friday night or saturday. Yesterday we left at lunch time and didn't get home til about 8. When he said we should go out, I figured the lawn wasn't going to get done. Don't you know we got home and he went straight into the back yard? And I didn't ask again him saturday or sunday. He just did it all on his own. Then after I did his and DS haircuts and they got showered, he drew me a hot bath, brought up candles, and put DS in bed. When I got out of the tub, he rubbed my back. It was so fabulous. As we were laying down for bed, I mentioned I was thirsty and he hopped right out of bed and got me a drink and didn't complain one bit. I didn't even ask, I was just saying that I only get thirsty at bedime when I don't bring myself a cup of water.

But now that you mention it, I wonder what he did wrong... LoL
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• lol crystal its scary i know. u think aww how great he is and cant beleave they did it all on there own but then again u think what did they do? or how much did they spend and arnt telling us.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:17 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• usually when you dont nag and they feel like they did it on their own...it makes them feel better about themself and they do it.

make sure you show plenty of gratitude.

moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:52 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Wow all that in one day??! Give that man some good nookie! Maybe that will prompt him to do things more often ;)
    marsha78

Answer by marsha78 at 10:19 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm still waiting for my husband to put down our laminate flooring in the kitchen that we bought when I was 8 months pregnant, my son is now 19 months old. uuugghh!!!!!
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 12:38 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My husband will do whats asked...I'm actually the one who doesn't do what I said I would! I have ADD and I just have a hard time remembering or knowing where to start sometimes : / Give them enough sex and they'll forgive anything though! I can remember that!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 12:57 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I must be one lucky woman. I ask my husband to do something and its usually done in a reasonable amount of time. maybe a day or 2. ask for back rubs, get them, a drink, he gets it. now the road goes both ways. he asks lil thing s and i do them for him (when i remember)
    hotmamaof297062

Answer by hotmamaof297062 at 12:02 AM on Jun. 2, 2009