Uhm can't tell if he's cheating or not... What do u think?

Today as I was cleaning our overly packed trash in the bathroom I came across a usued condom buried deep into the trash can. Those condoms are new bc my fiancé and I were going to have sex. I haven't had sex in 6 weeks because I had the baby 6 weeks ago so I wanted to wait.

The thing is, is idk if I'm being cheated on bc I'm home 24/7 yet there's a used condom in the trash. What do u think of this? I fin it odd LOL. ESP. Since I haven't had sex in 6weeks an these condoms were bought a week ago

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 8:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• do you smell that?
    i smell cheating.:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Some men masturbate in condoms so they don't have to clean up the mess.... ask him. But if you are always home I don't think there's a very high probability that he cheated on you.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 8:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• idk honey
    i would just ask him about it say you found it in the trash
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Well theres a reason theres a wrapper in your trash and if i was you i would want an answer from your SO.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• hmmm i would be concerned also, but MAYBE he decided to do "things" himself and didnt want a mess so he used one to catch the mess. other then that i would be upset and maybe even quiet and wait to see if anymore appear and then go up to him and say this is the 2nd time i found...... what is going on? why in gods name would u need comdoms right now and use one? (ok i understand why he would buy them u just had a baby ) but they shouldnt even have been open yet let alone used. hmmmm i would be wondering certine things to. hope it turns out for u mama.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If he is acting odd (like talking on the phone and being weird about it or doesn't want you to touch his phone), then it might be cheated. Just ask him about it...but be prepared for a fight because he might get offended if he feels like you are accusing him of cheating.
    wyattsmommy626

Answer by wyattsmommy626 at 8:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• He normally rubs one out in the shower and says the water cleans his mess.... So that's y I don't think he masturbated
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• If you are home 24-7 I don't know what to tell ya sweetie. I hope he isn't sneaking anybody in the house while you are sleeping. Um just ask him about it. And congrats on the new addition to the family also.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:00 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Just on the off chance he did cheat......Thank the Gods he used a condom!!
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 9:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Maybe company came over and did this. Don't jump to conclusion yet try to look for signs then question him. If you just start asking question right away they will deny everything no matter the obvious so b patient if will all come out sooner or later. Just watch what happens. You will know. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2009