How confusing was it when you knew it was over?

I think my marriage is over, but honestly I'm not even sure. I love him and still want to be with him. Its him that is really confused, first he says go, then stay, then go, and now nothing................. I have no freakin clue how to deal with it. I'm completely heart broken and I feel like he's just playing with my emotions. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• i would make him leave see how he likes being on his own doing his own things ( meaning if u do the laundry, dishes ) him haveing to do it himself thats a challenge all on its own. i would just say to him if u wanna leave u know were the door is dont show emotion maybe if he sees u dont care anymore he will think twice. but if its were u have to leave then first think were u gonna go and what your gonna do. its hard sometimes they come around sometimes they dont. its a cross your fingers and hope for the best outcome for u. but know if he dose leave u can go on with your life even for the better. i left mine after 7 years and im now married to a good man and even my x has said to me " i didnt know what i had till it was gone" and all i say to him is yup.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:09 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• im not married. but ive been with my hubby since i was 14 and have 2 kids with him. We were together allmost for our 5th year being together and e shaid he loved me but wasnt in love with me. And for me i think u have to be in love with them all well.so we broke up. i still loved and cared for him. we did our speate things for a while. and still had days that we wanted to be together and the next we were fighting and happy things were apart. and now just 3 weeks ago we decied to try things one more time, i mean what is the worse that can happen. but we are starting to get things good. .. ihope things work out for u and your family
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 9:15 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• if your not married then he's obviously not your hubby april
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• im not married but,this is jus my opinion. things might be goin bad..but its not over untill you dont love him anymore and you said it up there in the comment that you still love him. so fight for him. and even if he's mad it doesn't matter! fight for your relationship. again. im not married but there was one time where things did get bad between me and my boyfriend and he said idk if this is gonna work and we should stop being together and it jus seemed over but i knew in my heart he was jus mad so i would fight for us until he stops bein mad and starts fighting for us too. and believe me it was hard! i fought for our relationship for a month! all by myself..i was keeping us talking...i was fighting for our relationship...and i was the one that got him to fight for our relationship too...and now that he's done being mad...he's been fighting for me still even though things have been good for the past 4 months! things are great
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:17 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• and one other thing you have to do..one thing that i did...is make him realize how wonderful u are and he wont find no other woman llike you. cuz there was one point i was like u will never find another woman like me but if you dont love me and you want out then get the hell out jus get out..i kicked him out of my house and you know what....he came back telling me everything he felt about me and for the first time that night he told me he loved me and again its been a while since we've fought and we say i love you everyday and things are jus wonderful! ya know sometimes things can get extremely ugly...you jus have to fight for your realationship if you think its worth it!
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 10:21 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I am living proof that you can fight and fight and if that person doesnt want to try anymore...its just over. My advice is to start worrying about yourself. Live your life, have fun, figure out what YOU want and why you think you should stick with a man who is acting this way to you. You deserve a man who thinks you hung the moon, we all do. What happens is, you start figuring out how to make yourself happy,all those things you gave up or changed to be who he wanted you find them again... and soon 1 of 2 things happen:1. your guy says hey she is pretty geat and i am missing out, or 2. you decide you are too good for HIM and then what he thinks isnt so important anymore .good luck hon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:28 AM on Jun. 1, 2009