would you complain to management?

im getting so annoyed. i live in military housing. on friady my water suddently shut off.......so i called and they tell me they are diong renovations next door, the water will be back on shortly...that took hours, i got it back for 20 min. then off again till 6........they assured me that i would be warned in the future. so today a knock at the door, im about to jup in the shower so i grab my robe and run to the door..."we are shutting your water off...right now? yes its already shut off" that is their idea of fuckign warning me? i cant shower...i cant do laundry..i cant clean...they said i would get ample warning, how in the hel is that ample? ample means i have enough time to take a shower and fill up a few buckets of water or something lol. i want to call managment and be like wtf, can i get more of a warning next time? becauase i am dirty and sweaty from workng out and i cant take a shower until hours later

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I would. That's so inconsiderate.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yes I would too. Is there any way to file any kind of grievance? If so, I'd do that too.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:32 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• if i would of known i would of gotten up earlier and taken a shower etc. and set up buckets of water to use in the bathtub hah.
    but now i cant do anything. and i just got invited to go out for lunch but i cant even take a shower and im sweaty. so i cant go! and of course the baby just got lotion in her hair lol. baby wipes can only clean so much
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Is your housing managment Balfore Beatty? They suck. We had GMH, but Balfore bought them out. The same damn people worked there, so the service sucked just as bad. Be pitiful when you complain, don't go in all bitchy. They will remember that. If you have little kids, take them with you, and be really nice. Start to cry. Make them feel sorry for you. IDK. That's what I'd try to do. We had problems with our parking spots filling with a few inches of water. They wouldn't fix it. They told us to park somewhere else. All we had left was to park in the grass which would get us a ticket. I called IG. But IG couldn't do a damn thing.
    If you do complain, just go in, don't do it over the phone. Telling you AFTER your water was turned off isn't at all telling you before hand. What if you were IN the shower, with shampoo in your hair? What if you had laundry in, with bleach, and it had to sit in it? Go complain, just be nice about it.
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 1, 2009