A bible,birds, and bees question.

I figure since we have openly discussed what the bible says about what goes on behind the closed doors of gay people, some one could finally tell me what it says about what goes on behind closed doors of straight people. I've always been curious, are oral, anal, marital aids, and certain animal like positions out of the question?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 9:37 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• What about the sin of Onan?? Masturbation crime or inheritances scam?
    What is sexual imorallity anyway? Acts 15:29, Rom. 13:13, 1 Cor. 6:18, Gal. 5:19,
    Porn....Matt. 5:28
    And keystone verse....Heb. 13:4.
    Education to exemplify....Song of Songs.

BTW....this is a very good question to ask. In short...sex is allowed ONLY between straight married people,...with just a few rules...if following the NT bible.
    I do miss the love that David and Johnathan shared...but that was OT, wasn't it? And so is polygamy.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Nope, the only things that I know of being talked about negatively is anal. There are a lot of different opinions on oral and toys but its not "banned" any where in the bIble. In fact a lot of people say that the Song of Solomon speaks of it (figuratively of course). Personally, i believe as long as its kept between you and your husband (no out side parties including porn) nothing is wrong.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 9:42 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• The Bible doesn't go into details but it does say to keep it clean and your body undefiled. I take that as meaning anal, sex toys, etc. I don't think positions or oral are bad, though. Of course that can differ depending on who you are talking to.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:42 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• huh? if its your husband or wife why would it matter? I guess I don't see the point of the question except to start some drama?
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I dunno, but I dont' think the bible has any business in my bedroom with my husband.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:45 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Ok, since the human mouth was not meant to be part of sex, wouldn't oral sex be a way of defiling your body srhmldndo? And the only reason the bible (or the translators anyway) are against anal sex is because they generally thin it is only two men who do that.
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:49 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I think the OP is trying to make the point that we are putting the bible in other people's bedrooms, but not putting it in our own bedrooms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Well I think that homosexuality is morally wrong anyways in the bibles eyes so who cares. This was a retarded question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• the military says no sodomy..which is anal, oral etc.
    i know a christian who believes that.

please....who cars. me and my husband do everything under the sun
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• So... anal and oral are no?
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:08 AM on Jun. 1, 2009