dizzyness,nausea,blurred vision and blurred hearing

ive just come round from this happening is it normal im 21 week pregnant

mumistephy

Asked by mumistephy at 9:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• call your doc ASAP
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• okay wat do u think is up im kinda worried now this is my first child
    mumistephy

Answer by mumistephy at 9:46 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• it sounds like your blood pressure is high, you should call your dr. to see what they say.
    pam228

Answer by pam228 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• thnxz for help i will get in touch with them
    mumistephy

Answer by mumistephy at 10:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• That was me with my 3rd, it was awful. It would get so bad sometimes, I would feel like I was going to pass out. The doctor told me that I was eating too many carbs and not enough protein. So all I would eat was protein. Still it was happening to me. Blood tests were fine, there wasn't anything the doctors could tell me. My mom said that the same thing happened to her with her third. The baby stays too far back, and is constantly resting on your important veins in your back. I think that was why it happened to me, because I would lay on my back, when I wasn't able to see, or felt liike I would pass out and it would get even worse. So I would lay on my side with a wet cloth on my face, it would eventually stop for the moment. But it still kept happening to me until I gave birth. I will never be pregnant again now. Good luck!
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• thanks rachel that helps alot tho im still worrid n u say it happened with ur third this is my first but i will take you advice thanks
    mumistephy

Answer by mumistephy at 10:59 AM on Jun. 1, 2009