How do you get in touch with someone?

How can I directly get back in touch with someone I haven't talk to in eight years. And he is married. just wondering how he is doing! I mean how would you do it?

ellies3boys

Asked by ellies3boys at 9:43 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would see if they have a myspace/facebook page and if so, send them a message.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• SThompson21 thats what I would do too. I have the guy wasn't married but just as long as your not weird about it.
    mommy-perks

Answer by mommy-perks at 9:51 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• BINGO!

I'm a big searcher when my younger realtives bring in a new bf/gf I google them (be sure the spelling is correct) then I take them thru a court website but 9 times out of 10 I find the most info on myspace or face book.

and for those of you who think Im strange here recently...

My 16 year old cousin (whos father is dececed so we stick together and help each other out with the kids) recently started dating a kid,well after much research we discovered he was 19,never had a job in his life and had a child by a minor and she had a restraining order against him.Its always a good idea to research and not just trust everyone these days.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 11:01 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Myspace or facebook is where I would start. If you don't mind my asking, are you married?
    I am NOT accusing you of anything, just wanted you to know that my DH had a woman from his past look him up on Myspace "just wondering" how he was doing and started to cause alllll kinds of trouble for us. If you are married, does your DH know you are looking him up and why? Again, not bashing just wondering. His wife may not be so jazzed about you looking him up. It has been my experience that women from the past rarely call just to see how a man is doing. They usually have an agenda.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:04 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I'm with salexander. Better to leave married men alone. A couple of my husband's ex's looked him up on myspace "wondering" about him. Needless to say, they caused a rift in our marriage and gave him a bit of temptation and it went a bit too far. They never got together, but you can imagine how I felt when I found out that they were endlessly flirting online and sharing reminiscent thoughts and what they thought it would be like if they had stayed together. I was so hurt, and it took me awhile to get over it. Do no even go there. You would be causing LOTS of problems if the wife finds out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• if it really is just to check up on him, then yes facebook/myspace. i like facebook better, easier to search i think. tell your SO that you're doing it, just to find old friends. i have several men that are on my friend lists, its no big deal...until its a big deal.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 11:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Thanks ladies! You are all right in one way or the other. And my husband does know about all of it. I just wanna say something to him that should have been said a long time ago!
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 12:50 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Be Careful.Maybe browse his profile and see if you think hes happy before deciding to proceed on what ever it is you might need to tell him.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 2:27 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• can't find him on fb or ms!! now what?
    ellies3boys

Answer by ellies3boys at 3:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• pipl.com
    elijahsmom1007

Answer by elijahsmom1007 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 1, 2009