16 weeks

Anyone else 16 weeks pregnant and find sex a little uncomfortable?

augusta.flores

Asked by augusta.flores at 9:44 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well I'm not 16 weeks pregnant. I'm 35 weeks but YES I do find sex extremely uncomfortable!

It's been this way since I really started to show in the beginning of the 2nd trimester. Not only is it hard to find a comfortable position where my belly doesn't get in the way but because the vaginal tissue is swollen during pregnancy I'm so tight that sometimes it's quite difficult for my DH to fit inside my comfortably (for me not him...he's says he's fine with it...of course...men. LOL).

Try different positions and different places. We are one of those couples who have sex daily for the most part but some of our "usual positions" just don't work right now. Instead we have sex on the edge of the couch sometimes, in the shower with the support of the side of the tub, and in different positions in bed.

Be spontanious and try new things that are enjoyable for both parties involved. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• im not 16 wks im 26 wks but there for a little while it was very unconformable for me but here lately it through s me in to contractions.
    tayanjosh

Answer by tayanjosh at 11:50 AM on Jun. 1, 2009