sprint issues..anyone else?

is there anyone else having issues with spring over charging you?
i am on the plan where its free unlimeted texting and 1500 airtime mins. after 7 free and on wk. ends. and free picmail etc..i DO NOT have the internet on the phone. i did not get that included.
anyways, i am being charged for sending pics and they said it was free. i went in there and told them it says to "CONNECT TO INTERNET"to send one, and they said, yes, your doing everyhting fine, and i should not get charged for that internet use to send a pic even though i "HAVE TO CONNECT". anyways... every bill i get says im being charged for internet use, so my guess is im getting charged for sending the pics when they said it would be free! i have went in there and talked to them 3 times and im gong again today about it! im tired of them charging me extra for internet use, when they said it was free to send a pic even though i had to "connect"!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sprint sucks! We had them for years, didnt have a single problem, then a few months ago everything went haywire and they kept trying to charge me stuff i didnt owe. It got so bad that I was calling once-twice per week trying to get it all straightened out. I finally just switched providers and Im much happier now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• We were fine until we moved to Iowa. Never had an overcharge. Now they claim we call 300 minutes in roaming. Neither of us have called in a roaming area and we are not supposed to have any roaming charges with our plan. They have taken it off but won't take off the charges for data services they claim we used but haven't. Our bill went up 60 a month. We are canceling and going with Verizon. I really don't like Verizon but we will get a 20 percent discount and free phones through my husbands work. The economy must be hitting them so they are being creative with their billing. My mom and others I know who never had problems with them have the past 2-3 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• We had sprint and the billing was a nightmare, and the phone I had although expensive, I could not hear a thing on it. We swithced to Nextel, that was just as bad if not worse, dropped calls soooo many times we started telling people we had Next time rather than Nextel. We really liked Altell but again billing sucked soooo bad. We now have Verizon and are very happy with the phones and the customer service. Sorry you are being over charged. Makes you want to throw your phone across the room I know. I would call them and bitch until you got to the bottom of the problem.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:00 AM on Jun. 1, 2009