my 15 month old just crawled off the bed, should I take her to the doctor?

she usually ends up in out bed before morning because we share a room due to lack of space, she is getting her molars and is very uncomftorable. she seems fine, her normal self, and i couldnt feel any bumps on her head, what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• almost every child falls off the bed. She will be okay. just keep an eye on her for the next few hours. NO bump, no vomiting, no dizziness or loss of balance is all good. It means she will be fine.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 10:13 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My son fell quite a few times when he was a baby (he was a climber) as long as she didn't lose consciousness or isn't lethargic there is no need to go to the doctor. 

sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• if there aren't any bumps, she should be fine. If you're that worried about it just don't let her go to sleep for a couple of hours.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 11:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• call her doctor and see what she says.
    Anonymous

• Yes, why do people always turn to Cafe Mom before they've talked to their doctor? The nurse even will walk you through what to look for, anything (if there is anything) to be worried about, etc. Geez, this is the internet, people! We're not qualified! I do hope she feels better.
    Anonymous