If you had five minutes...

If you were put into a room with someone you really can't stand and had five minutes to just let them have it, who would it be?

Mine would be this girl I used to work with. She was just evil and manipulative...this girl put me through hell and I think she has munchausin because she was always missing work for this or that. She had a gallstone once...I kept a notepad with me and made a tic every time she mentioned it...62 times she brought up her damned gallstone...in one day! There are a lot of other reasons she would be the one I would go off on too...

Lets be honest, anons welcome, lets hear it ladies, who would you let have it?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My sil. She abuses my brother physically and emotionally abuses the kids. Calls to the police and CPS have resulted in her only being more violent. They tell my brother to suck it up. If he was a woman they would arrest my sil. My brother is afraid of her she said she will kill him and the kids if he ever leaves her. She has put a gun to his head more than once. The kids are terrified of their mom and don't want to leave my house ever. My brother has said he wished she would just kill him and get it over with. He is so beat down at this point and unable to protect his kids. She has threatened me once I got back in her face and said bring it on she scurried off like a wimp. If I had 5 minutes with her I would beat her with a crow bar. I would not kill her but would make sure she physically could not pick up a gun again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my brother's wife. i've hated that bich for the 12 years they've been together. she uses their kids against him, looks down on my parents b/c they smoke & my dad drinks, is always finding something to be smug about, i just want to beat the shit out of her, and one day i might just do it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:23 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My ex's ex, lol. She's the reason we split up and I've never told her what I thought about her or her actions. There's a whole lot to it that I won't get into here, but I'm happy they split and I don't have to deal with her any more. It would still be nice to tell her exactly what I think of her though...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• My cousin. She is the type that is unhappy with her life so she has to cut me down to bring herself back up.
    It's anything from saying something about where we live, "Must be hard keeping up with the Jone's all the time" or when I had my second c-section, "Aren't you upset that you will never know what it's like to give birth?"
    I have never let her have it b/c I am the bigger person and kill her with kindness and it pisses her off!!
    But if you caught me off guard and it was just her and I together locked in a room... all hell would break loose!
    BSFreeMama

Answer by BSFreeMama at 10:34 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• my SO's ex-wife. I'm not gonna go into detail as to why I hate her, but let's just say it would be a very looonnng 5 minutes for her!! lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• MIL, the nosy, overbearing, boundary crossing MIL grrrr
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I dont recall anyone I dislike that much right now........ So...
    Ill go with Kate from J&K+8 ..... lol.... Ya I have a lot to say to her.. im sure alot of america does right now....
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:25 AM on Jun. 1, 2009