What important things are you having to do without bc of the economy?

My car is unregistered and uninspected and my dogs have not had flea medicine or heart worm medicine in months. Luckily my babysitting job is going to start paying more due to summer vacation so we will be catching up soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• We're not going without anything. In fact, we just bought a house and are having another baby boy in September, and have cash left to play. But we've always lived conservatively, so we're not in debt up to our eyeballs. It helps that my husband has a really great job. And my job isn't so shabby itself!
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 10:45 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• We are not going without anything. So far 2009 is our best year we have had. My husbands salary doubled and we paid off our house. My husband paid cash and bought me a brand new BMW over the weekend. We have no debt and live way below our means already. We will keep saving in case my husbands well ran company that is doing very well right now fails.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Nothing! When things get tough, I just work harder!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:53 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• We are doing without NOTHING! If anything, 2009 is the best yet!!

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 1:18 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Hi momma, Times are hard right now. Can I suggest a way for you to make more money instead of going without out?Take a look at this video. http://www.efusjonenergyclub.com/flv/fulllength.html
    This has made such a financial difference in so many peoples lives and I know that it can help you. Here is my site if you have more questions wwww.myefusjon.com/AmmyWilkins
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 3:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• so glad everyone is doing perfect.But there are people that have to cut back on extravagances.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jun. 6, 2009