How would you handle this???

I was being kind, and stopped to see what I thought to be a distant friends, family during a graduation ceremony because I was heading to the Bathroom, she turned her head made a face, and sucked her teeth, ignoring me. I was shocked, and she is going to be a Daisy leader next year, now I thought of letting it go but I can't I want to approach her regarding this in a mature way. How can I do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Who is "she?"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• i am confused, is it a family member or a friend?
    2barnettkids

Answer by 2barnettkids at 11:54 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• a parent whos daughter is in daisy's. I didn't want to be rude as I walked by I stopped to say hello, meet the rest of her kids and she kinda rolled her eyes, sucked her teeth, and turned her head. I was like omg. I want to say something to her, that was kind rude, and I can' t just let it go. she will be taking over my class next year, what will she teach the girls to be rude.
    Anonymous

• I am the leader.
    Anonymous

• Basic rules of writing.. anything.. who, what, where, when and why! It is hard to get a feel for your post or answer it with all these "dr seuss riddles" going on.. with that said. It sounds like a very juvenile situation. Be the bigger person. Don't let it affect your life!
    Anonymous

• Maybe you caught her off guard and she had no time to buffer her reaction towards you. Maybe she just doesn't like you or what you were wearing. Who knows.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:33 AM on Jun. 2, 2009

• That is fine if you don't like me, but pretending to like me I think is cowardly-and fake. I don't expect to be liked by everyone, but there is a Word Called RESPECT. People need to learn what it is all about, treat people the way you want to be treated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 4, 2009