fenugreek tea, does it work , is it bad?

i bought fenugreek pills but im not sure if to drink it, i just wanna be sure its not going to have any bad effects on my baby. andalso on the label it saidnot for pregnant or nursing woman so i dont know, i bought it at vitamin world

Cristy-1208

Asked by Cristy-1208 at 10:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Fenugreek is one of the things recommended that you take to increase supply. It will not hurt the baby. You can take 3 pills 3 times a day....you might start smelling like maple syrup....In my opinion the mothers milk tea didn't work for me. The pills did and also something that is only available online called Mother's lactoflow worked great for me. Good luck. You can also eat a bowl of oatmeal every morning. That helped me too. Some people might tell you beer works. It actually doesn't, it just helps the relaxation factor.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:57 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• It works and it's safe.. you have to take a bunch of them though!
    I found that worked More MIlk Plus worked better for me... but the fenugreek worked too, I just didn't like how many I had to take and didn't like to stink like syrup
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 12:05 PM on Jun. 1, 2009