Please help!!!!

So as of yesterday I was 7 days late for period, and had been feeling sick to my stomach for about 4 days, very tender breasts, and very tired. Well yesterday afternoon I went to the bathroom and had this mucus with a very light pink streak in it, then nothing and then again a few hours later a spot of brown blood and then nothing else for the rest of yesterday or today. I took 2 hpt's when my period was first late and got bfn's on both. Well I took 2 yesterday and the first one had very dark dots at the top and bottom of the result window and was very light the rest of the line, the other one did the exact same thing, how weird is that? Both were with fmu. Well what I'm wondering is this the start of af or do I really have some hope? Any advice would be helpful thanks....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had a similar incident with my second pregnancy. I was 5 days late but saw a pink tinge -I swore it was my period. I put on a tampon, but when I removed it later that day, it only had a small brown streak. I took a HPT, but could not get a totally positive or negative reading on the pregnancy test. I waited another day and bought the First Response brand; ended up taking 4 tests by the time I confirmed pregnancy. Hope you are too!!
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant I had the EXACT same thing happen when I should have been expecting my period then nothing and I was pregnant! I used the first response test so I got a clear positive yes +
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 3:21 PM on Jun. 1, 2009