Did you see the New Moon trailer on the MTV movie awards?

I loved it! It looks like it's going to follow the book more this time. Man, I can't wait til November!

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 11:30 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I actually thought that it seemed to not follow the book much, but I am still excited! I really hate Kristen Stewarts acting, she never seems happy, but I am a sucker for teen drama. ;)
    smarshy

Answer by smarshy at 11:37 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yeah, I don't like her either...but we're stuck with her. I mean, it's not like anyone is watching to see HER anyway..lol ! And did you notice that during the movie awards and during the presentation of the trailer, she didn't seem to give a crap? IMO, a little more gratitude is in order.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 11:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I really think she is shy from watching her at the movie awards. Like she doesn't think she deserves any of the attention she's getting. She wasn't what I expected for Bella, but she's not bad. The New Moon Trailer, oh my gosh, I cannot wait! It looks amazing!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:53 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I saw it! I am excited for New Moon to come out in theaters.
    littllea

Answer by littllea at 11:58 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD... I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT
    babymama8787

Answer by babymama8787 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I didn't see the trailer, but I still can't wait lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:06 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Ya, looks good! My dd and her friend were screaming & yelling during the whole trailor! Teenagers..lol!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 1:53 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• **trailer*
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 1:54 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• http://twilight-new-moon-trailer.blogspot.com/

woo hoo!!!
    Anonymous

• Aaahhh!! I can't wait for the movie to come out! It looks like a much better movie production then Twilight was. But, it will be hard to watch most of it, since Edward isn't in it most of the time. New Moon was for sure the hardest book to get through for that exact reason.
    kimmykim

Answer by kimmykim at 6:33 PM on Jun. 1, 2009