SHOE SHOPPER YES OR NO?

I bought new sandles love them, but now they are starting to flop, I should have stuck with the smaller size. Am I the only one who goes threw this, I only wore them about 4 or 5 times. This stinks I really like them. I HATE SHOPPING FOR SHOES. DO YOU GET CONFUSED ABOUT WHAT SIZE TO GET?

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• uh no i know how to shop for my own shoes and it's THROUGH this not threw this, the way you spelt it is like you threw a ball
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• OK, NEXT TIME I WILL PROOF IT. Since you are not too busy. Proof read this, please. Thank you and have a wonderful day.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:45 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Yes, especially since after my son was born, my feet seemed to have gotten a little bigger! Not by much, but enough where the size I wore before is just a bit too small! I don't buy a lot of shoes though, thankfully! I work from home so slippers are my shoes! =)

Gotta love the grammer police! =)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• not grammar police, just think as a grown woman she (along with many other of you) should know the difference between the 2 spellings
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• I do, but unlike you I am human and sometimes I make mistakes. Opps, did I make another.

I do love the Grammar POLICE. Thank you
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:53 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• A lot of people know the different between the two spellings, however, sometimes when you are typing you just type the wrong word accidently. It happens. I'm a legal transcriptionist and the other day I had put ceased instead of seized. I know the difference, but I was just typing way too fast and not really thinking. It happens. Get over it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• anon 10:54 just like you said different instead of difference LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 1, 2009

• wow going from shoes to spelling!

anyway back to topic... i wear a size 6 in some shoes, but have to have a sie 7 in tennis shoes, and yes it sucks buying shoes then wearing them a few times and realizing you should have gone with a smaller size....
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:00 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• Ive never had any really fall apart right off but I do ABHORE shoe shopping so Im with ya there.

My feet are wide so its hard to find that sometimes in the right size. Sometimes I have to go up a 1/2 size since there wasnt a wide and I swear to high heaven all I ever find in my size that are wide and are also cute are granny looking shoes LOL.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 1, 2009

• really critical people are like that because they are critical of themselves or someone is being or has been really critical towards them...anyways...werent we talking about shoes?....i love shoes! lol
    Anonymous